Well, I don't have much news to report. We had a set back because of a leak outside. I guess there was water leaking near the meter so Matt worked on that for a few days. Thursday Matt M. and Matt R are going to start working on the roof. I'll try to get some pictures posted of that. :-)
5 comments:
Hi there! Tell those guys to be very careful up there... Will look forward to updates, and pictures. Love, Aunt Mern
Hi there! Tell those guys to be very careful up there... Will look forward to updates, and pictures. Love, Aunt Mern
Sorry, I didn't mean to repeat my "comments" - but a page came up indicating it didn't go through
:-(, but looks like it did. Anyhow, have a good week. Love, Me
More posts!
Hang in there-- All good things take time. Will be anxious to see more pictures. Before and after pictures are always fun. Love you both
Post a Comment