Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sorry

For all the fans out there - let me offer you an apology. I have not been able to upload the pictures here at school. The signal strength for our wireless web is low today. Maybe that's why. Anyway. Hopefully by this weekend we will have the bathroom painted. That's all the news.

Oh, and happy birthday to everyone in the McCasland and Straight family.... because I will be lax on sending birthday cards/anniversary cards so consider yourself wished a happy birthday. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara, Thanks for the b'day wishes, via the Blog!! I think your idea of joining a gym is a TERRIFIC one. Working out is a GREAT stress reliever!! Since school started I have been going to Fiddle regularly! I'm actually enjoying it again!
We are anxious to see some more pictures. Hang in there -- things will get done eventually! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Good morning - it's Sunday AM and I just checked to see if you "posted" last night, by any chance :-). Have a good Lord's Day, and get rested up from your labors.... Love & prayer, Aunt Mern

Anonymous said...

How 'bout 7:14AM?? I wasn't up at 4:14 :-).

Anonymous said...

hi matt and tara,
my birthday ids in january and i expect nooo excuses . no, really. keep plugging. all good things take time. love you deb hope you got my cookie order.