Hey - Sorry about the problem with my blog. I am sure most of you didn't notice that it was having issues. Not much news here. Matt made a flying trip to PA to pick up some windows for our house. I guess they were cheaper than here in Cincinnati. So, we have a new window in our bedroom along with insulation. I'll work on a picture but no guarantees. Matt and I attended Weekend to Remember - a marriage conference. Look for it in your area. It's a great conference!!!
3 comments:
Hey! I'm relieved - I've been having trouble with my computer anyway, and I thought that was why I couldn't get your blog up...Glad you enjoyed the seminar - did you learn how to like each other? :-)
Sounds like you're making progress on the bedroom - it will be worth all the hard work. Love to both....
I noticed, but was too tired to tell you. I thought maybe you just bagged it. Anywhoo, keep the pictures coming, that's what keeps the masses happy. Or maybe just me. Either way, good job.
Hey there! I was checking quite often about your blog and wondered what had happened, like did you not pay your rent???? Anyway, good to see you back up and running and we are enjoying your chocolate quotes! Keep up the good work and hope to see some pics soon!
Post a Comment