We drove to Gatlinburg and camped there one night. Yes, we camped in Tennessee the night that many tornadoes came through. They were in the west and we were in the east - thankfully. We just slept through a lot of RAIN!!!
This is outside Ripley's Believe it or not - downtown Gatlinburg. 
This was a cool place. Black light mini golf. Very fun. Everything was glowing.
Our helicopter ride over the Smokey Mountains.
This is an airboat - we rode in it through the everglades.
This little fellow was right beside our boat.
This is outside Ripley's Believe it or not - downtown Gatlinburg. 
This was a cool place. Black light mini golf. Very fun. Everything was glowing.
Our helicopter ride over the Smokey Mountains.
This is an airboat - we rode in it through the everglades.
This little fellow was right beside our boat.
4 comments:
Hey Tara and Matt,
Nice pictures - I was so excited to see some new postings!! And your vacation looks great, I love the picture of you guys by the pink car - that is really neat.
Well, I'm so tired of sorting and getting ready to move, and actually had a very emotional day today, the house just feels bleak and empty - after almost 20 years of raising you guys here, and now I'm leaving. I got a little teary (surprise, surprise!).
Anyway, thanks for the update! Miss you both.
Hey! nice pictures :-). Sorry I only saw you guys to say "hi". I looked for everybody after service...for Aunt Mern's bright pink jacket, or a TALL guy, and even checked the crowd while I was going up the escalator - couldn't find nobody :-(, so I went to my room! The convention was great, and we had a good trip.
Love you both...
Isn't that rock out side of Ripley's awesome? We had a picture of like our whole class playing with it and making it spin different directions and as fast as we could. Gatlinburg is a nice place with a lot to do.
Good Tues. afternoon :-). Just checking in to see if there is anything new posted... Thanks for the nice note, Tara. I think I mentioned I was a little concerned about the mugs being the right color - it said "red" when I ordered, and I think the confirmaton said maroon or somthing. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. We had fun moving your Mom :-). Nice turnout of helpers. I'm sure she'll be very comfortable, and happy, there. See you at PV graduation, Lord willing. Love to both - Aunt Mern
Post a Comment