Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

Well, Congratulations to Jeff and Tandy. We went to PVBI to celebrate their graduation. I'll try to post a few pix this week. Had a great time. Nice to see everyone.

I have a new job. This is the school's website. www.christiancenteracademy.com 20 students and a 1/2 day aide. :-) Oh-boy.

Not too much news here. I have a lot of cleaning and sorting to do in my classroom this week. I have to get BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read a great book yesterday by Karen Kingsbury "Even Now." Interesting comments at the end regarding peace. I will post it on my blog for your enjoyment. Have a great day everybody!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara!

Nice new school! I looked at the site - they don't have you listed yet as faculty, tell them to get busy and get you on there!!

Funny note...last night checking my e-mail, I had a response from Sr. Hallenbeck from my Jan. request for a guest room, that they had one saved for me for the whole weekend! She sent the e-mail Fri. afternoon when I was already on my way, apparently! Oh well. It would have been nice, though!

Talk later! Love you both.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon :-). It was great to see you guys - and it was a very nice weekend..God is so good. I took my films to Kinney's today. I'm still getting used to my new camera - hope the pictures came out ok. We never did remember to get the "group" picture at Country Cupboard :-(. Oh, well....guess it's not the end of the world! Love you both lots...Aunt Mern

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on the new job! Well done!

Anonymous said...

HELLO...Could you please post something new?? Good Gosh...it's like halfway through June now!!! You might as well just post for July 4th!! LOL!! Love you!! See you in a few weeks!!