Thursday, June 29, 2006

Billboards

Well, I find the new advertising gimmick very interesting. They are called "teaser billboards." It makes you curious enough to find out what it is all about. I saw an orange billboard with the words "debunkify" on it. I googled that and found www.debunkify.com . There is a countdown to July 10th??? More to come - I guess.

The second one is a totally reddish board maybe with two eyes (can't quite remember) with the words "Look. I have a meat beard." Apparently this quote is from Cartoon Network and the show Camp Lazlo... a misbehaving monkey.

I heard the Cincy Pops last night for Free. Concert on the Green. Dorie and I went - we had really nice time. Perfect weather. :-) My job is turning into a disaster. So, I may resign before the school year starts. Their building project didn't go through so they will be using some sunday school classrooms and a modular home. No. I don't think so. I left a school that has issues. AND - the rest of my life is in an upheaval (with our house and all) so I don't think I can deal with that.

On our way out to NY - we might try to hit three more states we haven't been to... DE, RI, and CT.

Have a great day.

No comments: