Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Car Trouble

Hey. Our 4th sort of turned out different than we had planned. Matt and I were driving separately to Lora's party but on the way our 93 Geo Prizm broke down on the side of 275. I was driving and it was making a funny noise. So I pulled over and as I did the car stalled. Anyway - we got it towed with our AAA but umm... it did cost us some - I guess we have limited miles with our service. Matt thinks it might be something serious so not sure what we will do. Well, it has been a pretty good car. And we don't owe any money on it.

Not too much news. Our study/office is coming along fairly well. We bought a used (small) desk today for 22 dollars. It was what we needed anyway. I don't think that I can post any pictures with my SLLLLOOOOOW connection. Sorry.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aww Tara...I'm sorry to hear about the car!! Also...sorry I couldn't answer the phone last night!! We were in the midst of trying to plan the baby shower!! But I'll try to call you tonight!! Luv ya "bunches of lunches!!"

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara - too bad about the car, that's always the way it is, though. There are always repairs needed sooner or later! Otherwise hope you guys are doing well. Sorry I had to cut you off Wed. night, but I HAD to get going for church. WE'll talk more. How'd your doctor's appointment go. I'm off tonight, (Sat) so call if you want to.
Love you and Matt both!