Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF

Morning everyone! How are you? Things are good here. I know it's hard to believe but once again - yesterday - I did some sewing. Hemming and that kind of stuff. I'm just amazing. ha ha. I really like my sewing machine.

The only other exciting thing that has happening since I last posted.....is..... Well, yesterday afternoon Matt and I decided to go biking on the bike trail. We usually do 5/6 miles and turn around for a total of 10 miles or so. The weather was so nice yesterday - we didn't feel hot and sweaty so we kept riding (at a brisk pace) I might add. Then, we decided to try to make it to Loveland (another town). So, finally we made it to Loveland - after 70 minutes and 13 miles. I happened to realize what time it was and we were going to have to book it to make it back for me to get to work. So on the way back we picked up the pace?? We are out of our minds. Crazy. So, we did a total of 26 miles yesterday in 2.25 hours. That is good preparation though because we want to bike from Dayton to Cincinnati.

I am not too sore yet. We shall have to see. Make it a grrrrreat day!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You go, woman!! Congrats on the long ride!! Well, I posted on my blog...have you looked at it yet?? You should be happy!! I can't wait to come to your house...ONLY...13 days!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!! Love you loads!!

Anonymous said...

Puhhhlease!!!!! I'm out of breath just reading about it! Go eat a pizza or something, you're making the rest of us look bad.