I just heard an interesting statistic: (though not exactly verified)
2500 left handed people die a year by using tools created for right handed people!
Statistics show left-handed people are more likely to be schizophrenic, alcoholic, delinquent, dyslexic, and have Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, as well as mental disabilities. They're also more likely to die young and get into accidents. So if evolutionary theory dictates survival of the fittest, why do lefties still exist? I am a scientific phenomenon!!
August 13th is CELEBRATE LEFT HANDEDNESS!!! We are people too! We demand our rights. Equal opportunity! More to come... on being left handed. ha ha.
1 comment:
You know what?? If I were you, I would stop listing the statistics of left-handed people because everything is lining right up with your life!! Also...how retarded must you be to die using a right-handed tool?? Tara...seriously...I'd stop while you still have some dignity!! LOL!
Post a Comment