Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm thankful for...

10. A stove - so I don't have to cook over a fire
9. Plenty of blankets to pile on top during cold nights
8. A nice soft bed to sleep in
7. Many pairs of shoes
6. A closet full of clothes
5. A refridgerator & cabinets full of food
4. A furnace to keep my house warm
3. Indoor plumbing
2. A car to drive places
1. A house


Okay, So, I decided to post my I'm thankful for list.... as I think of things. I'll post about ten things at a time. More to come ... stay tuned. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm thankful for you, Tara!! Oh hey, is that a chicken?? LOL!! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that you're THANKFUL!! Someone must have raised you well!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! We're going to miss you at Thanksgiving, but...we understand! Your list is growing, Tar, but I guess if we started counting our blessings we all could go on and on! SO much to be thankful for..God is good. Love, Aunt Mern