Hello,
I don't really have much exciting to report. Matt took me on a date this weekend. We had dinner at J.Alexander's. Then, we did letterboxing. It's sort of like treasure hunting. Except at the end you find a stamp and keep like a journal of all the letterboxes you've found. Anyway. Check it out. www.letterboxing.org So, we got our first stamp. yeah.
I did some Christmas shopping this past week. It actually isn't as great as it sounds. It is for Thanksgiving. (Matt's family). So, I'm not really "ahead." Well, nothing much new here. Busy working and paying bills. Isn't that thrilling?
"If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly" ~Anonymous~
2 comments:
Hey! I hit the jackpot :-) - both you and Tiff had added to your blog. I check them regularly! I am getting ready to go down and stay with Aunt Joyce while Uncle Kendall is in Haiti, so will see more of family this week - which is always a good thing! Love you both.
Isn't the letterboxing fun!! Thanks for letting us borrow your car!!! Linda
Post a Comment