Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday

Happy Wednesday. I don't have anything too exciting to share. But, I am tired of the Missouri Boy post being at the top of my blog. Here are some discussion topics.

What do you think about the possible democratic candidates for 2008 elections - Hillary Clinton(female), Barack Obama, (African American), or Bill Richardson (Hispanic)? I refrain from commenting.

How healthy are you? Take this test and find out. I think that I do good but I am not an A+. :-(

20 Steps to weight loss and wellness. My favorite is #12. :-)

Sad but True. Hold your wee for a Wii??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that about the woman that died from water. I've been drinking tons of water lately - sometimes I think I'm going to die if I have to have ONE more sip of it. But really, that story is very sad!

MW