I made a horrible discovery yesterday! As I was leaving the gym (Victory Lady Fitness) - I saw this sign. A sign that will ruin all my efforts at the gym. . . A sign that could cause a rift in my marriage. . . A sign that could deplete our emergency fund, Roth IRA, and anything else. I guess I am weak. I have little will-power. Right there - beside the place where I sweat and suffer to work off those few extra calories (that I put on by eating those cookies) - SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO BUILD A DRIVE THROUGH STARBUCKS!!!!! My Life as I once knew it is OVER!!! It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
Thankfully it is only halfway constructed. I can build up my will power.... I am strong... I can... I can..... No, I am weak. I can't. I can't do it! I need a COFFEE!!!!
4 comments:
OOOOHHHH, sounds really good to me. Just get your coffee with the lowfat cream or whatever their "lite" option is, and you'll be fine. It's not like you don't "walk" in the store to buy Starbucks coffees anyway, RIGHT?? Everyone needs a few little indulgences, could be worse than coffee! Besides it IS the BEST!
LOL!! You are totally cracking me up!
Sounds SO good right now!
There should be a law about building a Starbucks that close to a gym!!! Enjoyed looking at your blog!!
Kristina
Hey!
Coffee (and thus Starbucks) is one of the many ways God shows His love for us! Appreciate the love of God today with a Venti...whatever it is that you enjoy.
Post a Comment