Friday, April 20, 2007

A Baby?!?!

Well, I hope you read this post and don't jump to conclusions. I thought the title might entice some of my readers. Ha ha. Tony & Jenn are expecting their first baby. Yeah!! Congrats to them. This will be Mom's first grandchild. Now I can call her "Granny." ha ha. She'll love that. Anyway. That's the big news in our family.
I am going paintballing this weekend for a friend's birthday. I have never done it before. I am a smidgen concern about the pain. I will be sure to post pictures and my comments. Saturday night we are getting together with some friends we haven't seen for quite a while. We are going to Olive Garden. :-)


I feel like I am getting sick. I have had a sore throat the last couple of days. Did you know that a sneeze can travel up to 100 ft? It's no wonder I am sick. We had an inservice on communicable diseases. Interesting. I think that I could definitely turn into "Monk" if I thought about it for very long.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - hope your "sickness" didn't develop, Tara. I got to see Baby Grace yesterday - she's a cutie! And I had a nice dinner and "overnight" at your Mom's. We hadn't really chatted in a while, so it was great to have a little time together. Take care of yourself, and love to both.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara - cute lead-in there! And you could still go ahead and be the next one. TWO babies would just be as sweet as one baby! A friend of mine at work told me that I get to pick what my grandkids call me, so I'm thinking on that... Haven't decided just yet, I think I have a few months to consider the possibilities! Definitely not GRANNY, that sounds like an OLD woman!!!