Sunday, April 22, 2007

Paintball - lots of pix

On saturday a group of about 15 people went to Diehard Paintball in Northern Kentucky to celebrate Jackie's birthday. It was lots of fun. Really gets your adrenaline going! ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!Kevin & Rachael Jackie & Bradley
THERE'S A MADMAN ON THE LOOSE!!!!
Kyle



Paul & Myra
Kristen & Jess "If that isn't love....?"
Charlie's "paintball" angels - ha ha.
SOME FRIENDS!!!!
Target Practice One of the fields

Was it painful ...one might ask? A little but the fun and rush of excitement definitely outweighs any pain. No pain - no gain! And there was gain. We played 3 games girls against the guys - and THE GIRLS WON TWICE!!! YEAH! My battle wounds after the game are shown below. I have maybe 10 small welts. A day later they are a little purplish. But, I'd definitely do it all over again!!! Am I crazy?? ha ha. ;-)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Looks like you have your hair parted in the middle,Tar? I like it! :-). Can't say I'D be going back for more wounds!! but sounds (and looks) like you all had fun! Love you both....

Tiffany said...

Wow...looks fun!! Those helmets help some of your friends looks out (namely Rachel) maybe you should suggest she wear that all the time!! LOL!! Just messing!! Looks like fun!!

Regi said...

Ouch! That's what I have to say.

The Lazy Philosopher said...

I guess you didn't get lost in the woods and have to eat the paintballs? :o)