Today is Matt's birthday. He turns 26 today. Yesterday we had a really fun birthday party for him. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, had a cornhole tournament, played softball & sand volleyball, and finished the evening off with a trip to the delicious Dairy Mart (ice cream shop) down the street. Since most people would rather see pictures than read my ramblings. Here are lots of pictures for you to enjoy. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!


3 comments:
Looks like fun - wish you guys were closer!! Tell Matt he's my MOST FAVORITE son-in-law!!
Love you both!
Is that a chocolate chip cookie cake I see?! :-) Looks like you had a great "cook-out:-). Love you both...
Wow...looks like fun!! BUT...who are those two weird girls up yonder?? Kinda both have buck teeth in the picture?? I think they might be related, like sisters? And come to think of it, I think they're both married?? Poor guys...if only they had known in time!! LOL!! Just kidding...looks like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment