Here is a really great link that I got from Uncle Don. Though it does not all pertain to our wastefulness as a nation ....... This is a visual aid to help you see the need to recycle!!!
Okay - I don't really have anything to say about recycling but I do want to say hi! Been forever since we have been in contact!
We may be in the Cincinnati area late in July - last week. Will you be around at that time? Maybe we could just stop and see the house and where you live?! Who knows - just brainstorming!
Wonderful blog! If each person would get one of those little green bins and use it, what a dif. that would make. Thanks for helping us to think a little =)
Hey "Hubmub" - you need to post something on your blog. It is completely blank. Or maybe that is a true reflection of a teacher's mind in the summer. ha ha. See you soon.
Tara, it was good to hang out with you tonight. Next week should be just as fun (hopefully). Wondering if you guys would like to go out after the game. Have a good holiday!
6 comments:
Okay - I don't really have anything to say about recycling but I do want to say hi! Been forever since we have been in contact!
We may be in the Cincinnati area late in July - last week. Will you be around at that time? Maybe we could just stop and see the house and where you live?! Who knows - just brainstorming!
Wonderful blog! If each person would get one of those little green bins and use it, what a dif. that would make. Thanks for helping us to think a little =)
Josh
Hey "Hubmub" - you need to post something on your blog. It is completely blank. Or maybe that is a true reflection of a teacher's mind in the summer. ha ha. See you soon.
Hey Tara - I finally took the time to look at this link - those pix are astounding....unbelievable!
Love you, can't wait to see you!
Tara, it was good to hang out with you tonight. Next week should be just as fun (hopefully). Wondering if you guys would like to go out after the game. Have a good holiday!
AHEM!!!
Post a Comment