Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Nothing to say ... just some pictures

Heading to N.Y. via PA tomorrow! Yeah!



This is me a few weeks ago. I was 20 weeks along.



Happy Birthday to Dorie! (December 12th) A group of us took her out to
The Quarter Bistro in Mariemont! Awesome restaurant! Really fun evening!


Upstairs room ... making progress.


Oak trim in the dining room... it looks sweet!




Christmas Snapshots


So, for Christmas and our anniversary... we splurge and have a "nice" date night. For our Christmas date we had dinner at Scotti's Italian Restaurant downtown - a cozy quaint atmosphere. It is really amazing food. And actually quite a large amount of food, too! We then, always read the Christmas story and exchange our gifts. (Since we are always away for the holiday.) This year, we watched my FAVORITE Christmas movie, "It's a wonderful life." I am not a big "cryer" but I always tear up at the end when everyone comes to help George out.

Matt always looks thrilled in pictures. (He had a good time, too... really he did!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas!

Belle said...

Tara, you are looking very cute!! I can't believe you are over half way there!! Times fly!!
Merry Christmas!!

Regi said...

Are you serious about the Wonderful Life? I HATE that movie but mostly because I was "forced" to watch it every year and I got so sick of it. Not really forced, but it was the only movie playing and everyone else was watching it and it was "family time." Agghhh!

Dixie said...

You look so cute!!
Have a great Christmas

Andy said...

Hey! Are you gonna be in Cincy during New Years week? It would be fun to see you. Drop me line and let me know. acliffrat@yahoo.com
Andy