Hi, Tar - very nice room for your little girl! I see Mommy's rocker...where's baby's little pink one? Probably just didn't show in the pictures. :-) Thanks for the lovely Easter card and note, Sweetie. Love to all - Aunt Mern
I have that same saying above my bed. It's just in different colors. How cute!
I love the baby's room!!
Cute room!!
Awww...that room rocks!! Emily is going to love it! You guys did a great job!! VERY CUTE!! See you soon!!
You are soooooooooo close!!!!! VERY CUTE ROOM!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hi, Tar - very nice room for your little girl! I see Mommy's rocker...where's baby's little pink one? Probably just didn't show in the pictures. :-) Thanks for the lovely Easter card and note, Sweetie. Love to all - Aunt Mern
I have that same saying above my bed. It's just in different colors. How cute!
I love the baby's room!!
Cute room!!
Awww...that room rocks!! Emily is going to love it! You guys did a great job!! VERY CUTE!! See you soon!!
You are soooooooooo close!!!!! VERY CUTE ROOM!!
Post a Comment