My random thoughts....* What is that hideous thing growing out of my chin?? AAAAAAaaaaaaahhhh. Give me tweezers or give me death.
* I wonder if there is a market for skin... I seem to have quite an excess these days.
* Having two hands is overrated... hold baby with one, load dishwasher with the other.
* WHERE IS MY THIRD HAND?? Hold baby, Pat baby, need one more to get something done.
* No one told me after the baby is born ... you still wear maternity clothes.
* Where is the Postpardum line of clothing? You know - where is a size 0 is actually a 10, a 2 is actually 12, 4 is .... get the idea??!! I think it would definitely help the roller coaster hormones. :-)
* Why do people say they slept like a baby - when a baby wakes up every two hours??
* Baby is fed, dressed, happy. Mommy is showered. Mission accomplished for the day.
Matt's Postpartum - having a child has caused my husband to lose his mind.
- At the gas station, he took off the gas cap, swiped his card, chose gas... and proceeded to stand there. Until it hit him - that you actually have to put the nozzle in your gas tank.
- He went into a store to return something...and left the item in the car.
- Sunday morning, he put a shoe on before he had his pants on.
- I am seriously starting to worry about him??!!

Just a side note for my family. Played scrabble last night. I played queue - my Q was on a triple letter score and I got a double word score... total of 66 points. I was quite impressed with myself. I finally beat Tiffany - for once in my life!!!
5 comments:
Thanks for the new post, Tar - cute! Congrats on your Scrabble "victory" - I play with "Maven" most every day. At least a couple of times lately I've played all my letters on the first play :-). Amazing, though, how the competition catches up sometimes :-(. I think Matt will be ok - just give him a little more time... See you soon, Lord willing. Love to all, Aunt Mern
Your humor does me so much good! It brings back memories.
Good point about sleeping like a baby! Hmmm. . .
what a beautiful baby girl! I just came across your page thanks to your message to me...of course I remember you! ALthough it has been a long time since we've been in touch...glad to see you are doing well! COngratulations...and your little sticker is soooo true...Mommyhood is DEFINITELY NOT for wimps! (I love it...but boy does it take alot of energy:-) Have fun and good luck!:)
You have arrived!! Loved this entry!! Sooooo funny!!!
Congrats on the Scrabble score - my mom smears me every time with stuff like that!!
Post a Comment