I know... she is so beautiful and adorable. It's amazing. :-) ~Note the words on the shirt. Definitely a shirt from Aunt Tiff NOT Mommy. Mommy is not much of a shopper.
My cute little shirt (worn as a dress) from Patty.
"Hey - where'd everybody go??"

No flowers, chocolate, expensive jewelry, but this one word works for me.......



5 comments:
A belated Happy 1st Mothers Day to you, Tara. You have a beautiful baby! I love seeing all her pictures....I'm remembering all the fun of dressing up Lauren. It's still fun, but the cutsie little dresses are fewer! Hope you had a good day!
Good morning - cute pictures! My, she has changed already..looking forward to seeing you - less than two weeks now. Love to all, Aunt Mern
She is so beautiful! - Congratulations!
Thou art a blessed mother -- good thing Emily came when she did --- hence the incredible, no I am not jealous, coffee machine!!!!
Hey, Tara!
Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. Such a beauty already! I hear nothing but great things about you and Matt from Rachel. Kristina Clemens
Post a Comment