I played around with a few settings on my camera the other day. Here are some pix of Emily.
Friday, June 27, 2008
TGIF
Hey. Last night Tiffany and I went to La Comedia Dinner Theater. We saw "West Side Story." AWESOME!!! It was the best performance - I've seen there. ... it is usually in the Entertainment Coupon book... but not this year. Maybe it was a mistake... b/c on the website it says the are now accepting the entertainment card. That makes it buy one, get one free!!! Yeah. So - go use your card & enjoy a show. We had a really fun time. Thank you so much to my wonderful husband for watching Emily last night. (I'd write more thanks to him - but he doesn't read my blog.)
I played around with a few settings on my camera the other day. Here are some pix of Emily.




I played around with a few settings on my camera the other day. Here are some pix of Emily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like you guys had fun! My husband and I always enjoy going there.
That looks like fun!
Darrell doesn't read my blog either - not that I mind, but I feel obligated to explain when I post a measely sentence about some amazing feat of his, or our anniversary, or his birthday, etc . . . . :>)
I didn't realize there was a dinner theater around here. When I was at Hobe Sound, my sister came to visit me for Thanksgiving and we went to a dinner theater there and saw It's a Wonderful Life. It was so much fun! I would love to do that again with David.
By the way, Katie is sitting here with me looking at your pictures of Emily and telling me AGAIN all the details of getting to hold her at VBS and how sweet Matt was to help her! She had so much fun picking out stickers for her! I think we stood in Walmart for about 10 minutes while she decided which one Emily would like best:)
Oh, my! look at those cheeks on Little Emily :-). Look forward to seeing you in August..you're planning on coming out to Titus, right? Love to all..Aunt Mern
Post a Comment