Thursday, July 03, 2008

Emily Joy ..... 4th of July

I know that most of you blog readers... enjoy pix of Emily more than Matt & I (I can't imagine why... ha ha.). So, here are a few latest pix of my baby. We are heading to Maryland tonight.

Happy 4th of July. Thanks to all the people who serve our country.... Should I start naming them? ... Andrew McCasland, Andy Plank, Wesley Lum, Michael Schaub, Aaron Perkins, Chad Wetherald, Keith Wells, Randy Welch, Jeffrey Velasquez (sp?), .... and many more. . . Feel free to add people in the comment section. :-)


What is this expression???


There's a smile... very hard to capture. Usually, she stares at the camera instead.

Playing around with my camera & natural lighting...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July to you, too! Enjoy your trip. Cute pictures of Em :-). Love to all, Aunt Mern

Regi said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE