Monday, July 28, 2008

misc

Hey everyone. Wow. I know it has been along time since I posted.

We had a great time at Women of Faith in Cleveland, Ohio. It was awesome. Then, we celebrated Tiff's birthday. Hmmm..... Also here are 4th of July pix.


Swimming at Aunt Priscilla & Uncle Greg's

Emily did really great in the pool. Matt would carefully "swoop" her under the water... in a continuous motion so water didn't get up her nose. She's our little water baby.

The younger McCaslands
Pris, Matt, (Nate comes next but wasn't in MD), Andrew
Pris is pregnant with baby #2 - YEAH!!!


Uncle Andrew & his two nieces

Mommy & Me


Applebee's before Women Of Faith







Aunt Tiff and Emily dancing... I mean, singing. :-P

Olive Garden for Tiff's Birthday


3 comments:

Regi said...

I love Olive Garden!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Cute pictures of little Emily..looks like she has lots of smiles these days :-) Am looking forward to seeing her (and Mommy, of course)! I think I've only been to Olive Garden once, but I'd like to try it again sometime. Glad Tiff had a nice birthday dinner. Love to all, Aunt Mern

Char said...

Women of Faith already happened??? How do I always miss it???