Well, now that Emily is seven months old... Here are her 6 month pictures that I am finally getting around to posting. Enjoy. Here she is ... my little princess in pink.
My computer has been down and, of course, I was away for a few days (with Thanksgivng and all) so I'm just getting to look at your blog. Of course, I had the pictures you sent me :-). Thanks again - she's beautiful! See you in a few weeks, Lord willing. Love to all, Aunt Mern
6 comments:
They grow up fast don't they? Breanna just turned 6 month last week. Her pictures turned out cute!
Very cute!!
I like the one where she is holding herself up on her hands and she seems a little uncertain. So cute!
She is adorable! Where is the time going? It seems to fly when there is little ones around!
My personal favorite is the "Hey look, I have feet" one. :o)
My computer has been down and, of course, I was away for a few days (with Thanksgivng and all) so I'm just getting to look at your blog. Of course, I had the pictures you sent me :-). Thanks again - she's beautiful! See you in a few weeks, Lord willing. Love to all, Aunt Mern
Post a Comment