That is so cute of Emily on the sled - it looks like she really enjoyed it!
Cute pictures!! She's getting to be a pretty smiley little girl :-) So good to see everyone...Love to all, Aunt Mern
I love the bathtub pics!
That's a cool tub! I've never seen one like that before.
The pic of you pulling her on her sled in the snow is so cute!!! You look so ALIVE :o)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute of Emily on the sled - it looks like she really enjoyed it!
Cute pictures!! She's getting to be a pretty smiley little girl
:-) So good to see everyone...Love to all, Aunt Mern
I love the bathtub pics!
That's a cool tub! I've never seen one like that before.
The pic of you pulling her on her sled in the snow is so cute!!! You look so ALIVE :o)
Post a Comment