Monday, February 23, 2009

Lent

I have decided to give up blogging, face book, and unnecessary "Googling" for Lent. I believe that my time could be better spent elsewhere. Although I enjoy both activities - how does it really benefit me? I am going to use the time normally spent on the computer - to better myself spiritually, physically, and mentally. :-)

I will return after my 40 day fast from my computer - Monday April 13th.

P.S. For my family - I will continue to check my e-mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara Joyce - I admire you for your self-discipline, and appreciate your goal. May the Lord make this a very special time for you. Love to all, Aunt Mern

Myra said...

I know it will be a bit before you see this :) but I think it is great what you are doing - May God bless your desire to know Him better.