Monday, July 27, 2009

our news.....

Well, the rumors are true. Emily will is going to be a big sister. It's been a scary couple of weeks but after the last ultrasound - everything seems to be healthy and on schedule. My due date is March 17th.





pregnancy cartoon

8 comments:

Tim and Kristina said...

Congratulations!! You are by far braver than I am! Praying everything continues to go well for you!

Belle said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!!! I am also thankful that the baby looks healthy!!

Char said...

Love the comic! I am sooooooooo happy for you BUT now you will be soooooooooo busy!

Regi said...

congrats to you@

Andy said...

yay! after dixie recoups from popping this one out we should have a night out. i'll call ya.

Liz said...

Congratulations! It was fun to see you at the wedding. Pretty soon you'll be your own hero! *inside joke* :>) So glad everything looks healthy.

Liz said...

Oh yes, March 17 was Gracie's due date too.

Joanna said...

Congratulation!!!! Am I the last one hearing about this. I am so happy for you both. I think you are great parents(not like I have been able to watch you in action a lot). Love you guys