Sunday, May 23, 2010

A survey

Okay. I know it has been a long time. I have much to say and much to blog about. But, here is my question for the week. I would like everyone to answer anonymously. I am interested in finding out how much does your family live off a month? Also, how many people are in your household (list & how much you spend on groceries? I am just wondering where we fall ... maybe we should tighten our belts even more or maybe we are living the same as others?? GBS people - well, you are kind of in a unique housing/eating situation so I don't know if you count. ;-)

List the following:
- monthly budgeted income (not savings)
- monthly for groceries
- number of people in your family (adults / children/ teenagers)

Thanks.

10 comments:

jeff said...

glad to see you are still alive and kicking. Please Tara do something with that baby counter thing.

Anonymous said...

Monthly income: $3500
Groceries: $400
People: 2 adults, 1 child

Anonymous said...

Monthly budget: 3000
Groceries: 300 grocery 50 non-food
People: 2 adults, 2 children

Anonymous said...

Monthly budget:1400
Groceries: 200 grocery 50 non-food
People: 2 adults, 2 children

Janette said...

Would like to see pictures or hear about your new baby. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Monthly budget:$3600
Groceries:$300
2 adults, 2 children

Anonymous said...

Monthly budget: $2300
Groceries: $400
People: 2 adults 4 children

Anonymous said...

Monthly budget: $1200 (housing is provided)
Groceries: $320
2 adults and 3 children

jeff said...

Thanks for the updated picture at the top of your blog. It's a start back to blogging! I still check almost daily for something new.

skier1998 said...

Yes, Uncle Jeff - I updated the picture and my bookshelf. And I got rid of the baby countdown - just for you. I am working at getting back to blogging! :D