Love the new pictures of your family. Your kiddies sure are cute! I think of you often and wish we could sit and chat for a while. I will be thinking and praying for you as you take on your new ministry.
Thank you Tara for being so considerate and posting finally. I hope you also get to check out my blog and see the pics from our trip to ABay and Texas. Your pictures are really nice, did you have them done professionally or otherwise? Sorry that we missed you while you were home. Hope that we see you the next time!
OK, now it has been two months, time for another update. Since you won't be home for the holidays it would sure be nice to have an update.Thanks in advance.
3 comments:
Hello friend.
Love the new pictures of your family. Your kiddies sure are cute!
I think of you often and wish we could sit and chat for a while.
I will be thinking and praying for you as you take on your new ministry.
Thank you Tara for being so considerate and posting finally.
I hope you also get to check out my blog and see the pics from our trip to ABay and Texas. Your pictures are really nice, did you have them done professionally or otherwise? Sorry that we missed you while you were home. Hope that we see you the next time!
OK, now it has been two months, time for another update. Since you won't be home for the holidays it would sure be nice to have an update.Thanks in advance.
Post a Comment