Friday, September 30, 2005

Hmmmm...

There wasn't much more accomplished yesterday. I think Matt is about ready to put in the new shower/tub. I worked in the living room (bedroom for now) and hauled boxes so we now have some living space. Matt put some brackets on the wall so we could hang our clothes up. Otherwise, not too much else. We decided just to be "safe" we would let off a "bug bomb." I'm not sure if stuff will be covered with anything or not. It said to cover up food and dishes... so I guess everthing else will be okay. I probably won't post anything over the weekend... unless great progress happens. Thanks for checkin' in. :-) Maybe I can get some pictures posted... of my new toilet. ha ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm ready for some pictures.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see pictures of your b'day toilet seat!! We are so happy for you and wish you God's best in your "new" home

Anonymous said...

Duh -- I forgot to put my name on my comment. I was having a senior moment, and I'm not even a senior!! Love you guys.