Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Monday 26th
Yes, Yesterday was my birthday. Matt gave me a nice wood toilet seat and toilet for my b-day. ha ha. Thanks to all who remembered. :-) Matt worked pretty much all day and night on the bathroom. It is totally destroyed now. His friend Jerry helped him put in new pipes and take out galvinized(sp??) pipes. And they tried to put in the tub but it wouldn't fit in the bathroom. Ooops. So... Matt may be ripping out part of the wall??? It is a one piece tub and that is what we really want. The two piece get gunk along the caulking - in our opinion. I need to learn how to spell all these construction words. So, since the water is turned off - I brushed my teeth and stuff here at school this morning. It is turning into quite an adventure. We are picking out the flooring tonight for the bathroom. It will really help "motivate" and "encourage" me when I see one room finished. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Tara-
Happy belated Birthday! :o)
I am very happy for you all in your new status as homeowners. I do not envy you the work involved with remodeling. I remeber all too vivdly when my family moved into their house in PA and had to remodel everything. I admire your determination and stamina- you are doing a lot of big things at one time. How is the Master's work progressing? I just completed mine a few weeks ago and I rejoiced with exceedingly great joy as I turned in my last assignement. :o)
Liz Tyler
Post a Comment