Okay, So I got to ride in the Hummer Limo on Friday. It was awesome. Very cool. We had like... 18 people inside. There were cool lights all around and like a disco light going. Very fun. It was worth my minimal attempt to sell cookie dough. ha ha. I'll try to get pictures posted tomorrow.
Matt and Tom worked for several hours on Saturday and nearly finished the roof. :-) That is very good. Tom is staying out here until the day after Thanksgiving.
I need to read up on cooking a turkey. Aunt Mern R - do you have any good tips for me? a bag? or not? Seasonings? I'm pretty clueless.
Love you all. Happy Turkey Day!
2 comments:
Hi, I don't know HTML tags :-(
We do not use a bag for our turkey. Clean it out well, shake in a little sale & pepper, and fill it with stuffing. Then using a pastry brush, cover the outside with melted butter and S&P. The tag will probably tell you how long to cook it. It's always nice if they have a pop-up button :-). Glad you got to ride the limo! and that the guys are progressing on the roof. Have a great Thanksgiving. Love to both...
PS: you may find expert advice from a cook book, or someone else more experienced than I am :-) By the way, "shake a little salt & pepper..." - your probably recognized the typo :-).
Post a Comment