Thursday, November 17, 2005

More pictures

Hi everyone, Here are a few more pictures. One of the still not quite complete bathroom. Some of the leaks last sunday morning. Streams of water. And well, any other pictures I decide to upload. :-) Love you and miss you.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tara & Matt...the bathroom is looking real nice - I think Uncle K. would like all those fishes :-).
Unique idea to use the car for the rapelling rope??? Sorry about the leaks :-(. Keep us posted. Love to both...

Anonymous said...

WOW, your bathroom looks great! Hope the water didn't cause too much damage. Did you get it cleaned up OK?

Anonymous said...

Tara, I love your bathroom!! Of course, blue has always been my favorite color. And the bright colored fish make it beautiful! See, progress is being made!
Love you both. Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!!