Here goes the chimney. Watch out for this crazy woman!

The whole in the ceiling!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

This is such a "hilljack" picture. ha ha. Matt anchored his rapellling rope to the car. The next picture is of the car lifted off the ground. ha ha. Just kidding. Hope you like the new pictures. I have a few more I'll try to post.

2 comments:
Hey Tara,
You do look like a madwoman "havin' at" the chimney! Hope it released some of your stress!
Can't wait to make a trip next spring to see the house!
Love you!
I think I need a chimney to demolish! It looks like it was great therapy!! Hope the leaks didn't cause too much damage. Probably things that you were going to tear out and replace anyway! I think you are good at that!! Have fun. Love you. See you soon!
Post a Comment