Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Terrible Tuesday

Well, it is raining! And has been for awhile now. So, we have some more leaks in our house - because the roof isn't finished yet. Oh what fun. Matt worked on rewiring the house to the new circuit breaker box. There isn't much knew news to share. I got lots and lots of Christmas shopping done on Saturday. That was fun. The comment about my pictures were the previous posts. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to make any comment on them. Sorry for the confusion. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what? It's raining here,too; in fact, we have a weather-advisory for freezing rain/sleet until noon. I think it's just rain, so far. I'm having a kind of a "laid back" day - caught up on some letter-writing,etc. and really should think about getting dressed :-). Will miss you at Thanksgiving :-( but will be looking forward to seeing you at Christmas. Sorry about the leaks, but hang in there - things will get better! Love to both....

Anonymous said...

Rain, rain, go away. DON'T COME BACK ANOTHER DAY!!! That's my own paraphrase. If it's going to be cold, I'd rather see some snow!! I really need to get busy on Christmas shopping, but when it is so wet out, I don't want to go anywhere. Tonight I have to work at Fiddle, but I don't think I will do machines. Maybe just treadmill!
The rain will stop someday, and then I bet you won't have any leaks!! Everything will be better someday!
Love you both.