Happy Tuesday to you all. I am not sure what is up with my pictures these days. Apparently the signal at school is too low to upload pictures. I am on the 1st floor which is partially underground. So, we do not get strong internet service down here. I may try at Kristen's house. She has high speed. (Kristen, if you are reading this, may I come by and use your computer? hee hee.) Do you computer techies have any suggestions?
Our dryer has not been working right for over a week. Finally, Matt demanded that the people help us out. (in a nice way, of course.) So, hopefully, we will have a dryer today or tomorrow at the latest. Matt got a second coat of paint on the bathroom last night. (And he carried the dryer up from the basement by himself and loaded it in the suv.) Aren't they heavy??
I am sleepy today. I have been working out at the gym for a good 45 minutes every day. I think my body is in shock. ha ha. But, I'm not too sore. So that is good. :-) Thanks for checkin' in. Leave me a comment. Oh BTW, the comments are e-mailed to me so I get it right away. Have a good one.
1 comment:
Tara, Glad you are enjoying your workouts everyday. I am enjoying mine too. Sure hope you get things worked out with your dryer. I would think it would be uncomfortable wearing wet clothes all the time. Isn't the weather a little chilly for that, too? I'm sure you will get all the little bugs worked out and things will be fine. Love you. Have fun working out!!!
Post a Comment