Friday, November 04, 2005

Life in the lane

Wow! This week has flown by. Matt has been working a lot on the roof lately since it has been beauuuuutiful weather here. 74 and 75 degrees yesterday and today. We bought the molding and stuff to finish off the bathroom. Ummm... so that's all the progress. I feel pressure to get work done so I have news to report in my blog. ha ha. Just kidding. I keep threatening to post new pictures and that threat is still in place. I may try again this weekend or monday. Don't get your hopes up. ha ha.

I work at the nursing home this evening -after I finish teaching. And tomorrow I have class. Busy. Busy. Busy. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning - always good to read your "blog" even if you don't feel you've made much progress. I'm sure Matt will be happy to get the roof done! Sounds like you ARE busy - keeps you out of trouble??
:-) I plan on joining your Mom, Debi, Jane and maybe Gail for lunch today to celebrate her birthday! Then hope to stop at Chuck's (he's home this week) to leave his card, etc. - his b'day is Wed., the 9th, but he will be back on the road. AND, at 7PM tonight I plan to attend the Air Force Band concert at our Town Hall. I love retirement!!