I am really excited because 94.1 FM has already gone to playing ALL CHRISTMAS MUSIC!! Now, I really have to go Christmas shopping this weekend. Any requests?? ha ha.
My brother is so cool. He likes to get his picture taken by cows. As you can see I got a few more pictures posted. Matt is making good progress on the house. There is an old chimney that runs up through the house and a room upstairs. So, I got to knock it out. It was actually very good therapy. ha ha. Lots of hard work. But, for those of you who have seen that room - it really opens it up. We had a small hitch with the electrical stuff. Apparently before they do an inspection to put in a "bigger box" - you have to have all the wires switched over and the city has to update their part of the electricity. We will see about that project.....
I will be at ACSI - teacher convention in Dayton. I expect to see a new house when I return. ha ha.
5 comments:
This is a comment.
Am I blind? I don't see any new pictures?? Anyway, a nice update, I'm glad you got to do some pounding therapy, that's always good! Have a good time at your convention, I'm sure Matt will have everything done when you get back!!
Love you!
I can't believe I forgot to check last night!! Enjoyed your latest message...Christmas shopping already!!! :-) I'm with your Mom, I didn't see any more pictures, either? You didn't say how long you'd be gone (unless I missed it), so how long does Matt have to finish the house? :-) Love you guys.
OKAY, still waiting for more pictures, or was that just a line to keep us looking???
Love you both!
It's me again. Hope things are coming along. I'm thinking maybe the "other pictures" you referred to were the ones of Matt's sister and the baby, and you and the baby?Anyhow, as you can see, some of us are checking on your progress :-)
Love to both....
Post a Comment