Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Valentine's Pix

Here are some pictures we took on Valentine's day. I was quite inspired for these pictures. Maybe I should be a photographer. ha ha. If you look close in the shadow picture - you can see the tripod. oops. I am going to try to get some updated pictures of our house. So you can see the progress. It's easier to just post pictures of ME. Stay tuned - I'll try to post some this week. Have a great day!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are GREAT! Good job
:-). Did you get anyone to take one of the two of you "head-on" so we can see you in your "dress-up" clothes? Will look forward to more, anyway, and some of the house. Sunny here today - I'm making spaghetti sauce for the freezer, and later plan to make a small meatloaf for supper....I get these urges every once in a while!
Love you both....