Friday, February 24, 2006

It's another day.

Morning. I am very sleepy. But, here are a few more pictures. Not much to look at. But, I do have a good quote for today.

Forget love.... I'd rather fall in chocolate! - anonymous

This is my closet!

This is our bedroom wall. Exciting, huh?

This is our bathroom decorated. It's hard to really get a good picture because it's a rather small room. But, if you look at the top you can see the trim.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics :-). It snowed hard here this morning - Uncle Don asked me if I wanted to meet him, Aunt Wendy, and Jon Catton in Potsdam for lunch! I opted out - didn't look very promising weather-wise, and it's a quite a drive for lunch! It's about 2PM now and the sun is shining brightly. Hope your day is going well. Love to both....

Anonymous said...

To go along with your "chocolate" theme, here's a good one.

"There's a skinny woman somewhere inside me...I keep her sedated with chocolate though!"