I guess my portfolio passed and my electives transferred from Miami University. My advisor wrote that I may truly be called a MASTER TEACHER!!! ha ha. Master Tara will do though. ha.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.... anonymous.
Eat a square meal a day, a box of chocolates... anonymous.
3 comments:
Hey, Tara Joyce - just checking, as usual, to see if there's anything new on the blog :-). Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you...you've reached another special goal. Good job!! Love you lots (Matt, too!)
As a former SLC principal once said to the high school graduates at graduation---"a job nice well done" Congratulations!!
Love,
Uncle Don and Aunt Wendy
Hello McCaslands!
I'm very pleased that you are receiving a Master's degree, Tara, and that progress is being made on the house. Yours will probably be finished before ours is!
The continuous focus on chocolate in your blog is totally unnecessary, however.
Love you loads,
-Uncle Don
Post a Comment