Sunday, March 26, 2006

Uh-oh! I have favorites!

Hey everybody! I must say the highlight of my weekend was being suprised by Uncle Don and Aunt Wendy. Every time I think about it - I can't believe it. I was so surprised that they showed up on my front porch!!!!! It was very cool. We had a really nice breakfast at IHOP and they helped out with the food for the party! So, anyway. I told EVERYONE that came to my party about their sacrificial weekend trip. But, I wanted to also tell everyone in cyberspace. They definitely earned "brownie" points above my other aunts & uncles. Oh- don't be offended. But, they have rightfully earned it. We have even discussed created pillows/shirts/etc. that state, "Tara likes us best!" ha ha ha ha ha. Thanks to them for the great graduation surprise. My party of nice. But, that was awesome!!!!! I'll try to get a few pictures from graduation party pix posted soon!! Thanks again to Uncle Don & Aunt Wendy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a minute!! I thought I was your favorite!! I wanted to come and thought about it, but I didn't want to share a motel room with Uncle Don!! Your mom wasn't going, so the cards were all stacked against me! I thought of you a lot and we are very proud of your accomplishments. Sorry I lost my spot as your favorite!! Love you both.
Aunt Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hey - Congratulations! We ordered a present, but it's taking a bit longer to ship than it was supposed to. Whoops. Well, it would be too shocking if we were on time anyway. Hope you enjoy your newfound post-school freedom!