Thursday, March 30, 2006

Walk-a-thon

It is that time of year again. WALK-A-THON. I am not really going to push it this year. But, here is my "little" effort. If you would like to sponsor me for the Norwood Christian Academy Walk-a-thon, please e-mail me at tarajoyce@juno.com and state the amount. This is a tax deductible gift. :-)

If you have to choose - I think I would rather receive a graduation gift than have you sponsor me for walk-a-thon. ha ha ha ha. That's the spirit, eh?

Oh- I have more coming on my favorite aunt and uncle comments .... so stay tuned. Just don't have time this AM. Love you all.

Tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning :-). I got your phone message, Tara Joyce, and I appreciated it. Have been going to call and haven't got around to it :-(. I hope the Bistro cups were right - you mentioned red, and I thought the "confirmation" of my order said maroon? Sorry I didn't make the part. Todd's graduation was quie impressive! He's sleeping on my porch right now as he's working our area :-). Goes in at noon today, until midnight, then will just go home as he has Mon. & Tues. off. Also, Aunt Rachel & Uncle Jeff & Justin are here - Uncle Jeff is filling in for Bro. Shumway (they're in Colorado meeting their newest grandson). We're having lasagan for dinner. Well, guess I'd better quit for now. Love you guys lots!! My computer was "sick" so Uncle Donnie had it for a few days - it came home with Aunt Rach & them last night :-)