I'll leave the map post up for a week but it makes my blog really weird. I'll try to work on that or I'll delete that post after all my adoring fans have seen my world wide travels. :-)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! I just checked (for maybe the 3rd time today?) and behold something new :-). I think the map is neat. I should figure out sometime how many states I've been in - you've done really well! Thanks for keeping up your blog... Probably see you soon at PV graduation? (on Matthew's birthday!!). Love, Aunt Mern
1 comment:
Hey! I just checked (for maybe the 3rd time today?) and behold something new :-). I think the map is neat. I should figure out sometime how many states I've been in - you've done really well! Thanks for keeping up your blog... Probably see you soon at PV graduation? (on Matthew's birthday!!). Love, Aunt Mern
Post a Comment