Hey. The weekend went by way too fast. Saturday night Matt and I went to Playhouse in the Park. We saw Witness for the Prosecution. It is an Agatha Christie murder mystery. It was so great. The last 10 minutes threw in such twists - I was talking about it all the way home. Sad to say - I hadn't read the novel.
I was all ready to post pictures of our bedroom but I grabbed the wrong memory card. So, all I have are pictures from my classroom. Check back tomorrow - I'll see what I can do. ;-)
Happy Day after Mother's day to the best mom in the world - Esther Laura Star Straight. :-P
1 comment:
Thanks a lot, Tara!! You're a wonderful daughter too!! And you didn't do too badly at picking out my son-in-law either!!
Love you both! Have a good Monday.
Post a Comment