Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Finally

Hey everybody! Sorry it's been soooo long. Well, I am now out of school. I took a CPR, First Aid, and AED class last week. So, if you are with me .... you will be SOOOOO safe. :-) ha ha.

Nothing much to say. I used my new sewing machine yesterday. Mom - are you okay? Did you faint? ha ha. I actually hemmed something all by myself. :-) That doesn't mean I won't ever use your services though. ha ha.

There probably will not be any pictures posted this summer. My connection is too SLOW to post pictures. :( I was always posting them at school. Well, I hope you have a terrific tuesday. Nice sunny day here. Are you happy now Tiff?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!! You decided to move beyond Memorial Day!! I figured you must have enjoyed staying at my house so much that you wanted to just get stuck on that day forever or something?! Hahaha!! Love you and I'll see you in a few weeks!!