Greetings to all of my cyberspace fanclub. For a low and reasonable price of 500 dollars you can recieve your personalized fanmail membership packet in the mail. Hurry. Sign up today. There are a limited number of memberships. So get yours TODAY! Don't DELAY! ;-)
Oh - there is a new little one in our family. NO NOT ME!! Susanna Redcay had her baby. His name is Caleb Joel. He was born Sunday morning at 2:55 am. He weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and is 20 inches.
Well, I am sort of moved into the study. We are still sorting stuff and whatnot.. but things are coming along.
I'll see the Yanks soon. :-)
1 comment:
This "YANK" just finished cleaning house from top to bottom for YOU!!! You better appreciate it!! Seriously, can't wait for you to see my new place and I did get it all spiffy tonight, just for you!
Love you and can't wait to see you! the extended forecast looks really good for our Titus week! Hope it's for real!! But we'll have fun anyway!
Post a Comment