Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's nearly been another week.

Well, tomorrow is my sister's birthday. I just watned to give a little recognition to her on my blog. She is my favorite sister. Even though she is my only sister. She is full of charisma and lights up a room when she enters it. She is a great people person. She has a hysterical sense of humor. Well, and now she is these beautiful perfectly straight teeth since she just got her braces off. (I'm alittle jealous!) I will never stop thanking God for his miraculous touch on her life after the accident - March 02. I shutter ot think of what my life would be like without her. Thank God for sparing her life. Well, even if she does have a little dain bramage left over - ha ha ha - I love her oodles and noodles. Tiff, I love you. Happy 24th birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice words about your sister, you're very sweet! And actually sometimes you BOTH have a little bit of that brain damage, and you don't even have an excuse!! But I love you lots anyway!! See you soon, I can't wait for our week together!!

Tiffany said...

Awww...thanks, Tara!! I love you "bunches of lunches!!" You are my bestest friend and sister...EVER! I can't wait to have a whole week to chill together!! Love you and see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Mornin' - this is for both of you. Resorted to your "blog" to send a thank you, since (after preparing a "thank you" card on Christianet) I was informed I had an "invalid e-mail address??. Anyway, THANK YOU for the nice birthday card, AND the generous "birthday" check. You are so "thoughty"!! No, I haven't heard of "early" birthday cards, either, Tara :-). Looking forward to seeing you....Love, Aunt Mern

Tiffany said...

Pictures...pictures!! We demand pictures!! LOL!! :)