Well, it has been about a week since I posted anything. Let's see. Nothing too exciting is going on here. I have been working at Rachael's shower. OH -yeah. And Matt and I went out driving. I was driving. His car. Yeah. Um... his car is a stick shift. I did really great though. So, let me know if you want to go driving with me. I'll provide the neck brace. Aunt Mern R - Are you interested??? Hee hee.
Nothing much else here. Just biding my time until our VACATION!!! It's still too many weeks away.
Matt and I consumed more than our share of ice cream this week again. Well, it's the crazy humidity and the fact that we have one little air conditioner in our bedroom. The rest of the time - we sweat. We are suffering for Jesus right here in Cincinnati.
3 comments:
Yeah, you are a little slow with the POSTINGS...but then again you got Tiffany who's like a madwoman with hers, and especially with her fancy new camera! Oh well, you're every bit as "SPECIAL" as she is, and I love you both. And THANK THE LORD, HE didn't ask you to suffer for HIM in Africa or Haiti, huh???? You ARE a nut.
Love you both, vacation isn't really that far away - I can't wait either. I've been working on my tan a little, but it's been too hot, even here in NORTHERN NY this past week to be out in the sun!
See you in AUGUST! YIPPEE!
Alright...what's up with this?? I get bashed on my blog and everyone else's!!! I'm so hurt!! Gracious sakes!! Whatever?!! Anyway, love you tons!!
Hi, Tara - how do you like the stick shift? I think it's still my favorie :-). Most of my cars have been standard, but this one just happens to be automatic, with AC (PTL), cruise control, etc. Usually find what fits my budget, and I love my Saturn. Look forward to seeing you guys....Love you lots, Aunt Mern R.
Post a Comment